I have been relentless this past year in finding the perfect album to offer clients that complements my photography and aesthetic. I was looking for an album that would fit all of these requirements:
- a unique album unlike what is generally being offered on the market these days. Something more earthy with a natural feel but still stands on its own as an impeccably high-quality product.
- locally made in Canada
- superior, museum-quality paper and excellent printing capabilities
- an album supplier that would work with me and one that is just as passionate about what they do as I am
After months of research and countless trials, I am extremely proud to offer an album that is beautifully crafted, visually stunning and pure quality.
This 12x12" heirloom quality album is handmade locally in Toronto and includes:
- Genuine dark brown leather-bound cover and wrap
- 30 page spread printed on museum-quality giclée matte paper
- last for 100+ years
- Pages that lay flat